+30 213 0184000
+357 22 030091
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful start-up ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 we have reached a gross sales volume of EUR 450 Million. We have a global presence with customers in over 200 countries and we provide multiple language and currency options. Our Websites are pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, trip.ru, trip.bg, trip.ua, trip.kz, trip.ae, avion.ro, airtickets24.com, fantasticgreece.com.
As an Online Business & Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for the optimization and monitoring of our pricing strategies, internal processes as well as our basic KPIs. You will need to translate findings into actionable items and see them through. We are looking for self-driven candidates with both analytical skills and business acumen to work as part of our Performance Marketing team.
- Responsible for producing P&L per sales channel & partner
- Pricing optimization per product, partner and channel
- Funnel investigation and analysis per booking path
- Conversion rate optimization
- Internal process optimisation
- Set-up reports to monitor channel and partner performance
- Write specs for reports and new product / website features
- Work on our dynamic pricing algorithm
- Any other possible analysis that will be needed on an ad-hoc basis
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics. MBA will be considered a plus.
- At least 3 years of previous work experience, preferably as an analyst in Banking, FMCG, Telco or Retail.
- Business acumen, ability to see a project through and translate findings into business actions
- Results-focused and metrics-driven, self motivated, team player with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of excel (pivot tables, vba)
- Fluent in English
- Google Analytics, Adwords and Qlikview exposure will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of a statistical programming language, like R or Python, and a database querying language like SQL will be considered as a plus
- The opportunity to work in a company with a unique culture & creative people
- The chance to grow professionally & personally in one of the top e-commerce companies in Europe
- The priviledge to see your ideas & aspirations come to life
- Attractive remuneration package
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Yoga lessons and afternoon ping pong matches to help you take the edge off
If the above sounds interesting to you please send us your CV and cover letter explaining the reasons why you are the right person for this job. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye! Make sure you visit our facebook page and view more of our job openings.