+30 213 0184000
+357 22 030091
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful start-up ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 we have reached a gross sales volume of EUR 450 Million. We have a global presence with customers in over 200 countries and we provide multiple language and currency options. Our Websites are pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, trip.ru, trip.bg, trip.ua, trip.kz, trip.ae, avion.ro, airtickets24.com, fantasticgreece.com.
Our diverse & dynamically growing team of 210 people would be happy to welcome more innovative and enthusiastic people ready to work on new exciting projects! We enjoy challenges, we have no dress code, we party often and we even occasionally feed the trolls.
As an Agile Product Owner you will be a member of the Product Development team and you will be responsible for ensuring that the products we build create value for our customers, the users and for the company itself. You will act as the bridge between technical and non technical roles by gathering, analyzing and translating product needs into specific actions/deliverables and ensure these are prioritized in order to maximize the value stream. In order to be considered for the position you will need to be familiar with agile development methodologies, have over the top analytical skills & business acumen as well as experience in product planning.
- Responsible for the full cycle of the projects you undertake (ownership, prioritization, briefing, tracking and backlog grooming).
- Gather, analyze, prioritize and translate users’ needs to the software development team.
- Communicate and negotiate with multiple disparate groups (senior management, stakeholders, top-notch engineers and designers, etc) while managing competing priorities & keeping everyone aligned with company goals.
- Balance the business needs with the technical constraints and make the right compromises in scope in order to maximize value.
- Provide post release and day to day support by collecting, filtering, organizing, prioritizing and following up to bug reports and questions.
- Assist in the evolution of the team and the role itself.
- Strong technological background with 2+ years of working experience near or within a software development team under any role (product owner, technical product manager, scrum master, software developer, analyst, project manager, tester, etc).
- Quantitatively analyze, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and manage competing priorities.
- Understand and influence complex situations to achieve alignment and expedite decision making.
- Pragmatic, self-motivated, results-driven.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Adapt communication style to match the needs of your audience.
- Finally, excellent knowledge of both Greek and English and a legal permit to work in Greece along with any military obligations fulfilled.
- The opportunity to make a difference on the global travel landscape, by using & helping build cutting-edge technology.
- The chance to grow professionally & personally by being a member of a highly dynamic team.
- A relaxed & fun environment where you can play ping pong with friends, have yoga lessons & take part in kayaking excursions and paintball matches.
- Complimentary private health insurance plan.
If the above sounds interesting to you please send us your CV and cover letter explaining the reasons why you are the right person for this role. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye! Make sure you visit our facebook page and view more of our job openings.