+30 213 0184000
+357 22 030091
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful start-up ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 we have reached a gross sales volume of EUR 450 Million. We have a global presence with customers in over 200 countries and we provide multiple language and currency options. Our Websites are pamediakopes.gr,mytrip.com, trip.ru, trip.bg, trip.ua, trip.kz, trip.ae, avion.ro, airtickets24.com, fantasticgreece.com.
Thousands of customers place reservations with us every day, so we need to be up and running smoothly 24/7. As a DevOps Engineer you will be handling various projects, operations and support needs ranging from the development and deployment of new services to managing the stability, efficiency and scalability of our entire stack. You will also be collaborating with software and product developers, quality assurance engineers and other teams to drive productivity, repeatability and quality improvements.
- Design, create and maintain infrastructure needs for new applications and services.
- Continuously monitor and improve our infrastructure so that it is easy to deploy, scalable, well-performed, secure and fault-tolerant.
- Design and develop tools as well as frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the services/applications stack.
- Work alongside software developers in order to troubleshoot and debug systems integration and infrastructure problems/bottlenecks.
- Document and communicate your work with your team.
- Proven experience in configuration management tools and strong grasp of automation tools.
- Software development background and ability to code and script.
- Knowledge of both *nix and Windows environments.
- Deep understanding of the full HTTP web stack and related software.
- Good knowledge of cloud services (ideally AWS) administration.
- Familiarity with service oriented infrastructures.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Self motivation and willingness to learn new technologies and apply the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Experience in collaborating with multiple functional / technical teams to deliver a project.
- Knowledge of centralized log management tools (e.g. Elastic Stack, Splunk etc).
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Teamcity etc).
- Working experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience with security-related tools & practices.
- Familiarity with container-based architectures (docker, LXC).
- Database administration experience (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, etc).
- The opportunity to work with various technologies and interesting projects as well as solving real life problems and making an impact
- The chance to work in a company with a unique culture & creative people.
- The privilege to see your ideas and aspirations come to life.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Complimentary private health insurance.
- Yoga lessons and ping pong matches to help you take the edge off.