+30 213 0184000
+357 22 030091
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful start-up ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 we have reached a gross sales volume of EUR 450 Million. We have a global presence with customers in over 200 countries and we provide multiple language and currency options. Our Websites are pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, trip.ru, trip.bg, trip.ua, trip.kz, trip.ae, avion.ro, airtickets24.com, fantasticgreece.com.
As a Travel agent at mytrip.com you will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone or email while handling our reservation systems. In order to ensure a flawless and positive customer experience, all our agents have a friendly attitude and enjoy helping others! Position reports to a team leader.
- Receive & process incoming calls & emails
- Manage customer’s requests
- Ensures & provides quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight/hotel/ferry schedule changes/cancellations (CRM & GDS)
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Travel Operations department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers complaints and other problems
- Fluent in either Japanese/Chinese or Korean (oral and written) as well as excellent command of the English language is required
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject)
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy
- Legal permit to work in our office located in Athens, Greece
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in handling internal corporate tools (CRM)
- Any other language will be a plus
- The opportunity to work in a company with a unique culture & creative people
- The chance to grow professionally & personally in one of the top e-companies in Greece
- Intense training in one of the highest productive teams in the Greek travel industry
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Yoga lessons and afternoon ping-pong matches to help you take the edge off
If the above sounds interesting to you please send us your CV along with a cover letter including the 5 most interesting things about you that make you the right person for the job. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye! If you have a blog &/or portfolio do not forget to attach it as well.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!